WELCOME TO OFFICE OF ACQUISITIONS (OA)
OLAO-OA is one of ten (10) NIH Acquisition Offices, servicing the NIH Acquisition Community. OLAO-OA is unique, in that, the organization services the NIH-wide Acquisition Community. OLAO-OA facilitates the process of procuring government needs, as economically as possible, and in compliance with legal and administrative requirements. The NIH procurement function is divided along the lines of extramural and intramural research.
OLAO-OA is divided into seven (7) branches and the
1. Research & Development Branch
2. Stations Support Branch 1
3. Stations Support Branch 2
4. Simplified Acquisition Branch
5. Strategic Contracting Branch
6. Office of Research Facilities (ORF) Team
7. Information Technology Team
The OLAO, Office of Acquisitions produces high-quality value-added acquisition solutions, by collaborating with customers to create economies of scale to be leveraged for customer-focused mission support.
To be the premier provider of acquisition services across the NIH Acquisition Community…
- By hiring, training, and retaining a talented acquisition workforce.
- By using clear and concise policies, industry best practices and standard operating procedures to govern the entire acquisition lifecycle.
- By employing new technology for better information management in order to produce high-quality work.
- By ensuring excellent customer engagement and positive customer experiences.
We want to hear from you! Contact OA with your comments, suggestions, or questions.
6011 Executive Blvd,
Rockville, MD 20852